Contact 087-9871652 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coordinator – Mairead Keevey
Project Worker – Mary Geoghegan
What is the School Completion Programme?
The School Completion Programme (SCP) provides support to children and young people(in 5 primary schools in Roscrea/Birr) to help them get the most from their education. The project focuses on:
- Improving children’s attendance at school
- Improving children’s participation in school
- Improving children’s retention
When can SCP provide support?
SCP supports children and young people during the school day, after school hours, during school holidays and when young people are out of school.
Range of Supports available:
- Transfer to Secondary School Programmes
- Junior Infants Class Socialisation
- Conflict Resolution
- Person Centered Planning
- One to One Support
- Emotional Literacy Programmes
- After School Programmes
- Self Esteem Programme
- Holiday Programmes
- Anger Management Programme
- Social Competency Programme