Our school will reopen on Thursday, January 6th.
To try and keep everyone safe we will implement a number of measures. We thank you for your ongoing support and cooperation.
- As all rooms will have to be ventilated children should wear warm clothes.
- Children from 3rd to 6th class are requested to wear a face mask.
- Any child with symptoms MUST remain at home and take Antigen tests.
- A close contact (not vaccinated) MUST restrict their movements for 10 days and take 5 Antigen tests.
- Visitors to the school are strictly by appointment only